Since there is yet no official lollipop firmware for Sony Xperia S (LT26i), nAOSP has made the available for this device. The good thing about this rom is that it can be flashed easily via TWRP recovery and besides, it has all the features of a stock lollipop because that's what it actually is. :P
Read how to install MIUI 7 on Xperia S
Since this rom is unofficial, the only updates you can get will be from the developer of nAOSP. So don't expect any official updates.
If you feel like flashing this rom on your Xperia S, read and follow the guide below carefully.
How To Flash nAOSP Lollipop Rom On Xperia S
- TWRP recovery - Download and install
- nAOSP Lollipop Rom - Download
- (Optional) Superuser (for root access) - Download
- Download and flash TWRP from the link above
- Copy downloaded nAOSP rom to sdcard root
- If you wish to enable root access, copy download Superuser package to sdcard too
- Reboot device in recovery mode
- Do the following: Factory Reset / Wipe Data, Format System, Cache and Dalvik Cache
- Flash nAOSP lollipop rom
- Flash SuperUser package