The problem is common to all android phones and tablets. Most times touchscreen will get back to work after a quick restart. But if it doesn't then it should be checked for malfunctioning. It also happens that your phone's touchscreen suddenly becomes unresponsive and you have some important data on the internal storage that you want to copy or move to another location. But how will you do it if the smartphone touch screen has become unresponsive. In this tutorial we are going to teach you how can you unlock an android phone or tablet with a PIN or pattern lock installed.
- USB/Wireless mice.
- OTG cable for android phones.
How To Unlock An Android Phone When Touchscreen Doesn't Work
- When your phone's touchscreen become unresponsive then simply connect the USB mice to android phone with OTG cable.
- Wake the screen by pressing the power button.
- Now you will a see a mice pointer on the locked screen.
- Now if its a pattern then press the left mice button and draw the unlock pattern. Phone will be unlocked.
- If it is a PIN then on the lock screen use the left click to enter the PIN and finally click 'Enter' to unlock the phone.
- If it is a Password then repeat the above step.
- If its only swipe then hold down the left button and drag the mice pointer upwards on the screen to unlock it.
- Finally nobody uses a face unlock so you don't have to worry about it.