Lenovo K4 Note Specifications
- Processor: It has an octa-core 64-bit MT6753 processor.
- GPU and RAM: The Lenovo K4 Note features the Mali T720-MP3 450 MHz 3D graphics. It also packs 3GB LPDDR3 RAM which is fastest in its class. Whether it is a game or an app it will run smoothly. Most heavy games can be played at max settings.
- Storage: The internal storage is 16 GB and can be further expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. The phone fully supports USB OTG function.
- Display: Lenovo K4 Note has a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with 403 ppi. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The big display gives the immersive multimedia experience. The screen is also best in class for 3D gaming experience.
- Camera: The phone packs a 13 MP rear camera with a dual CCT flash and a 5 MP selfie camera.
- Software: The phone runs android 5.1.1 Lollipop but is likely to be updated to android 6.0 Marshmallow soon.
- Battery: Lenovo K4 Note has a 3300 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The battery is large enough to hold more charge so that you can watch movies and browse for longer times.
- Connectivity: Lenovo K4 Note has all basic connectivity options like the Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, GPRS, 3G and 4G LTE. The phone is dual SIM enabled with 4G connectivity in both SIM slots. The Wi-Fi is dual-band so you will be able to connect to 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks which are more reliable.