If you are seeing this error message then you have to first check your phone's date. Most android phone users use the automatic date and time option which is controlled by the network service provider. If your phone has no signal then the date may be reset to default. If this is the case then you can manually update the date and time in the android settings. The same case applies to iOS devices, Windows phone and Blackberry phones.
If besides having the correct date on your phone http://ikkemunandar.blogspot.com /2015/07/how-to-get-2-whatsapp-accounts-on-one-android-phone-single-sim-no-root.html" target="_blank">Whatsapp still shows the inaccurate date error then this is due to an old version of the installed app. To fix this problem, you have to update the app from Google play store.
How To Fix Whatsapp Error: Your Phone Date Is Inaccurate
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network.
- Open the play store app on your phone and search for 'Whatsapp'.
- Their will be two options here 'Update' or 'Uninstall'.
- Tap 'Update' and let the app download itself.
- After updating open it and check that the error is not coming again.
You have successfully fixed the inaccurate date error in http://ikkemunandar.blogspot.com /2015/08/how-to-save-whatsapp-chat-backup-on-google-drive.html">Whatsapp.