How To Get Back 'Touch To Search' In Chrome For AndroidIf you are unable to see this useful feature on your chrome browser then following the tips below will solve the problem.
- Open chrome and type 'chrome://flags/#contextual-search'.
- You will see 'Enable Contextual Search' highlighted in yellow color.
- Tap 'Default' and select 'Enabled'. Then tap 'RELAUNCH NOW'.
- Now go to 'Settings>Privacy', scroll down a little bit and check that 'Touch to search' should be 'On'
- This trick will work on chrome beta, standard and developer versions.