|How To Approve Google AdSense Account Fully in 2016 [TRICK]|
What is Google AdSense and how It is Better?
Common Reason Why AdSense Reject an Application.
- Insufficient content/Content Issues: That means, your website/blog do not have enough text or enough text or enough number of content on them for Google specialists to review. Also, if your blog/website contains copyright materials or other illegal material such as Hacking, cracking, pirated software etc content then your AdSense application will not be approved. It will be rejected in the second review.
- Design/Layout Issues: Blog/site with poorly designed or not complete design and too less number of content/pages is considered as under construction. So you must have a good design and which looks beautiful and good layout.
- The site does not comply with Google policies: AdSense usually rejects the blog which have no rich, unique and meaningful content, which are not getting organic traffic, Content which are not valued to users, Bad user experiences, poor designs. In addition, your blog may reject for non-supported language. Check which are AdSense Supported Languages.
How to Get AdSense Approved in First Attempt?
#1 Write High Quality, Unique & Attractive Content:
- Always give “ALT” tag in images because every small thing matter in AdSense Approving process.
- About Us: It describes you and your blog/website. Without About Us page how the AdSense Team will know what your blog is about?. It will also make readers trust upon you.
- Contact Us: Contact Us page tells Google AdSense team that we care for our customers, visitors and we are ready to help them. They can speak us anytime about our content, blog and for many other reasons. So, ensure that your blog should have working Contact Us page.
#4 Blog/Domain Age:
#5 No. of Content/Post:
#6 Must not have any Copied Content:
- Never copy any article from another blog because Google AdSense team will not approve such blog.
- Always make all external link “no follow“
#7 Traffic & Ranking of your Blog:
#8 Use Responsive Template:
#10 Remove Ads of Other Ads Network:
#11 Blog Title and Description:
#12 Add Favicon to your Blog/Website:
How to Apply for Google Adsense to get Approved:
- If you have already applied before and got disapproved by Google AdSense then don’t apply for again and again before resolving the issues.
- Apply for AdSense on www.google.com/adsense.
- Fill all your information correctly. You must enter website URL in www.YourSite.com, not in Subdomain form.
- The second day, log in to AdSense and create 300×250 ad unit code and place it in your blog in Sidebar (or anywhere which can be seen from all pages).
- Now don’t log in and do anythings just wait for the Mails from Google AdSense Team.