*NOTE 1 :- I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE INSTALLING OF G-APPS, IT WILL LAG YOUR PHONE TO ITS END.IF YOU ARE FOND OF PLAYSTORE, THEN I PREFER UNINSTALLING EVERY GOOGLE APPS OTHER THAN PLAYSTORE OR SOME MANDATORY APPS LIKE YOUTUBE OR GMAIL.
*NOTE 2 :- BOEFFLA KERNEL FOR CM 12.1 IS STILL ALPHA AND IT HAD REACHED ITS EOL(END OF LIFE).
No more NOTES :D.For real, after flashing both ROM and Boeffla, I am getting high performance compared to previous CM versions and it is pretty stable, and can be used as a daily driver.
- Move to http://www.boeffla-kernel.de/index.php/downloads-samsung-phones and select the appropriate version by scrolling down, as shown below.
- After downloading the latest zip file, move it to your phone and reboot to custom recovery CWM or TWRP or PHILZ, that you have installed in your phone.
- Just flash the copied zip file using "Install zip from sdcard".
- Now reboot.(It may take some time to boot up, as the kernel changed).
- Voila!!!You got Boeffla latest kernel for S3, running flawlessly.