I am here with the follow up of my post on http://ikkemunandar.blogspot.com /2015/12/how-to-upgrade-samsung-s3-i9300-with-cm-12.1-android-5.1.1-with-boeffla-4.0.html" target="_blank">How to upgrade Samsung S3 I9300 with CM 12.1(Lollipop 5.1.1) and flash Boeffla Kernel 4.0.
But this is entirely a new topic for my fellow visitors who are encountering an annoying "SuperSU has stopped" alerts after flashing the latest Boeffla Kernel, that is 4.0 as for now.
How to fix SuperSU has stopped after flashing Boeffla 4.0
- First of all, Download this Super User apk(from my G-Drive) - Free from Virus(You can trust me, than anyone else in this world :)).
- Just install the above downloaded APK file.
- After a successful installation, your SuperSU app will get reborn and pushes some notifications with content "UPDATE SUPER SU BINARIES".
- Just click on it and select Normal from the Alert Box.
- Wait for about 5 minutes, after a successful installation.Just reboot your phone.
- Woah!!!!You got your precious Super User back, running flawlessly.