I am here with a wonderful software that helps you connect to your VPN server or from a list of free VPN servers within a CLICK.
Soft Ether VPN
The architecture of SoftEther VPN was designed for firewall penetration. Support for NAT traversal is provided, making it possible to set up a VPN server behind an organization's or government's firewall. Firewalls performing deep packet inspection are unable to detect SoftEther's VPN transport packets as a VPN tunnel because HTTPS is used to camouflage the connection.
How to connect to free VPN servers within a CLICK!!!
- Download the VPN Client from the "Downloads" section below and install it.
- After opening Soft Ether ,double click the option as shown below.
- Now you will be shown with a wonderful list of high speed VPN servers.Now select a VPN nearest to your location with high speed(By seeing Region and Line speed).
- As you can see above ,I have selected the VPN server with highest line speed but not so close to me :).But it works pretty good ,the speed was good.Now just double click any selection or press "Connect to VPN Server".
- (OPTIONAL) - If you get a message like below.I prefer you to select the TCP as the transfer protocol.
- After a successful connection ,you will see an option in the list stating the selected server as connected.