|Auto Post in Multiple Facebook Groups In Single Click 2016|
Steps To Post In All Facebook Group At Once:
- The first things you have to do is to collect the email addresses. This step is not easy but not difficult also. Means you have to collect the Email Addresses of all the facebook groups you have joined or you can collect Emails addresses of only those groups where you wanna post your status at once. Some groups provide their emails in info if not then, simply collect the Username of the group by opening the group into your internet browser (as shown in the picture below).
- Note all the group’s Username at one place in notepad. (Press Ctrl + R, then type notepad and hit Enter to open notepad).
- Now make/create e-mail address of facebook groups from their usernames we have collected in above steps. You just need to add/paste @groups.facebook.com after the username. Facebook groups Email Address will be looks like the below Email Address.
- If you need more emails then join lots of groups and use above mentioned method to create an email from the usernames of those groups. Once you made the collection of email addresses paste them into notepad and make sure you have separated each Email with commas.
- The main job starts from here, log in to your email address which you have used to create your facebook account or sign into the email which you have made Primary email in your Facebook account/profile.
- Now click on Compose Email option.
- Copy all the Email address of the facebook group you have collected and paste into the BCC field.
- Now compose your mail with text, links etc what you wanna share/post in those facebook groups and click on Send button.
- You're done. now you can check that facebook groups, your status is successfully posted into all groups.