Before continuing on, disable Find My iPhone first
- How To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Messages offline On iPhone
- Easy Trick To Delete Photos And Videos From iPhone Or iPad
- How To Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC Using Mobikin Assistant
Trick to restore your iPhone or iPad With iTunes
- Plug in your iPhone or iPad and launch iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone or iPad icon if you aren't there already.
- Click on Restore iPhone... or Restore iPad... in the Summary section.
- Choose whether or not you'd like to back up settings before restoring. If you're backing up to iCloud already, you can choose note to. If you're syncing to iTunes, absolutely choose to back up your settings.
- Click on Restore on the next popup.
- You may see a popup asking to transfer purchases. If everything is backed up to iCloud, you don't have to if you don't want to.
- Wait for iTunes to do its thing. Once it's done, your iPhone or iPad should now be back stock settings.