When we talk about Nokia Lumia keep in mind that there are situations where our phone can have problems and we have no choice but to Reset it.
Sometimes just because the phone stop responding (usually due to some application), or because the problem is more serious and you may have a corrupt software on the terminal or you just want to erase every-data from the phone.
So, For these steps we usually prefer Soft Reset.
- Open the terminal (removing the box as necessary)
- Remove the battery to let the phone without power
- Wait a few seconds for the phone fully discharged
- Replace the battery and the corresponding case
- Boot the phone normally
Don't worry we have a solution for this as well.
You will notice that the phone vibrates, and that's when we can release the buttons. The result is that the phone will reboot and will start as if it had been turned off. With this method, the information we have on the phone should not alerted.
During the process, reset of all data that the terminal occurs. Therefore, we can apply both when we have a problem with the phone software related suspect, or where you want to sell your phone to someone so you definitely want to erase your all data from it, Hard Reset will provide you a method to remove the information, and start settings to it's new staff from scratch.
The method is different for Windows Phone 7.x than the Windows Phone 8.
Hard reset Windows Phone 7.x:
Hard reset Windows Phone 8:
- Turned-off Your Phone for at least 20 seconds.
- The charger must be disconnected
- Press the volume down button while you connect the charger. Within seconds an exclamation will appear on the screen. (If your phone has enough battery, can turn on the terminal with the power button, instead of connecting the charger).
- In this state, press the following keys in order:
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Volume Down
- After the phone button sequence should start erasing and restoring to factory settings automatically.