Here are some links to posts made this week by other Lync bloggers that you may find interesting:
- Jeff Schertz on understanding Lync 2013 mobility. An excellent read on the dirty details on how lyncdiscover works with regards to mobility scenarios and the different flavours of Lync clients.
- Thomas Poett on installing Lync 2013 debugging tools on a server without Lync Server already installed. If you're planning on installing the Lync 2013 debugging tools in such a scenario, this post might help you overcome an issue regarding an incorrect version of the Visual C++ 2012 runtime.
- Tom Arbuthnot on Lync becoming a billion dollar business. A quick look at just how much Lync is worth to MS, and an indication of its popularity across all businesses.
- John Weber on installing Audiocodes SmartTAP Lync Recording Solution. I've seen lots of marketing type information on this product, and this is the first (superbly documented) look at what it takes to get it going.
- Randy Wintle with a quick tip about media bypass and external users. It includes an interesting observation on a currently unused parameter that may foreshadow future functionality.
- And finally, it isn't specific to Lync, but the Exchange Team Blog post on Life in a Post TMG World is definitely worth a read.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!