Share Pc Internet With Android Phone
Connect Via WiFiIts the best way for non-root users and root users. Most of all android devices have Wi-Fi inbuilt. So you can simply create Wi-Fi hotspot and share your internet with your android device with it. If you don’t have Wi-Fi router in your pc then don’t disappoint you still can create Wi-Fi ad-hoc network and share LAN/wired internet via Wi-Fi without Wi-Fi router
Connect Via USBThis method only work for root users so if you want to use USB to get your pc internet in your android device you should root your android device before continuing this method.
- First setup your mobile go to Settings >> Applications >>Development >> USB Debugging and check. Your phone should be rooted and has Superuser installed. Just uncheck notification in Superuser app from Preferences >> Notifications and uncheck.
- Now install your mobile ADB driver. Just take out your phone battery and put it back and turn on your phone and connect to pc. But don’t mount your SD card. It will auto detect your mobile ADB driver if it’s not installed before. If your pc can’t recognize your ADB mobile driver just download and browse manually usb_driver.zip.
- Download Reverse Tethering 3.0.2 and Extract it.
- Run AndroidTool.exe and select device and DNS. If device not appears just click refresh. it will visible.
- Now click connect.
- Automatically usbtunnel app will be installed in your mobile and Superuser will ask permission just allow it and enjoy internet.