First is it possible to make that.Because Windows 8 or 7 or vista is by default the full screen mode of command prompt is disabled because the Graphics Driver in these OS doesnt supports full screen mode.
So you can now make it possible through a simple program name "DOSBOX".
- First of download DOSBOX.
- You will get an archive file with dosbox with Turbo c++ preinstalled.
- Open the setup file and install.
- After installation run that application from start menu or in desktop as Administrator Mode.
- It will automatically goes to full screen mode and it opens turbo c++.
- OK Now you have get Turbo C++ working in full screen mode.
- For running other MSDOS apps exit this app by File->Exit.
- Now for accessing other drives in dosbox simply type this command to "mount <driveLetter> <any non existing drive letter :/".EG:- mount e e:\
- Now navigate to the folder where your ms-dos app exists.
- Now you can run the app as like normal command prompt you have done before.
- Now you can run any ms-dos app fullscreen in windows 8,7,Vista .
- If you like this post make a like on FB Page.I will be back with new and latest tricks.
- Start rolling the ball by commenting here.