Here you go...
I can't wait to get my hands on a Chromebook Pixel.
What am I waiting on?
Yep. Likely the same thing you are. I still need to convince my wife that it's a worthy purchase.
So I've been working up some good "reasons" to sway her to my point of view. I'm hoping the cumulative effect will make her say yes.
- "Our family pictures will look absolutely amazing on the highest resolution screen ever available on a laptop or computer...ever!"
- "Instead of shopping at the usual places for your favorite shoes and clothes, we can shop together online and get virtually the same experience. Just think about how much time and money we'd save and we'd still get to see every amazing detail...together."
- "This Pixel represents the next generation of technology. Isn't that something we should invest in?"
- "Think about how much better our kids will be able to experience the world through apps like Google Maps."
- "Using the Pixel means we'll never have to worry about losing any data every again."
- "We can both use the Pixel through multiple account sign-on. It's like getting two laptops for the price of one. Just think about how much money we'll be saving."
- "We can watch your favorite movies when we travel, and they'll look absolutely amazing on that screen."
- "I type a lot on a laptop keyboard. Using the touchscreen will help me avoid things like carpel tunnel syndrome."
- "You like designer shoes. I like cutting-edge technology. They are pretty much the same thing."
- "My eyesight is getting increasingly worse from looking at a variety of low-resolution digital screens. The higher the resolution screen I work on, the more likely it will improve the health of my eyes and prevent me from going blind. Isn't it worth ensuring I will be able to see my grandkids one day?"
What would you add to this list if you were me?
P.S. Stay tuned. I'll let you know if I win her over.