Here is this catch it.The main aspect is to make the command prompt in windows 7 and windows 8 to be run with administrator privileges by default.So you can simply open the command prompt.It will be automatically run with administrator privileges.
- Not much complicated.Simply go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>>Software>>Microsoft>>Windows NT>>CurrentVersion>>AppCompatFlags>>Layers.
- Now right click New>>String Value.
- In Name Field type the program path.For EG :- "C:\NetBeans 6.9 Beta\bin\netbeans.exe" then press Enter.
- Now click that entry and modify and type the value as '~ RUNASADMIN' without quotes.
- Wow!!! After a refresh you will be noticed that you shield icon embedded with your app.That indicated Run as Administrator mode by default.